Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Boxing Day

We took so much cardboard to the dump today, I can see why it is called Boxing Day. Oh, wait...I don't live in Canada...and that's not REALLY what Boxing Day is. But still, we took a ton.

Our Christmas was really good. When I put my kids to bed last night, I asked each of them what their favorite part of the day was, and The Captain in all of his charm said "Spending the day with our family." God, I love that kid!

We were all home together again today and spent the day relaxing, playing games, and making crafts. After the trip to the dump (and the side trip to WalMart to get some 1/2 off Christmas stuff for next year!).

364 days until Christmas! Don't you just hate people like me?

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. ~Norman Vincent Peale

No comments: