Saturday, July 29, 2006

1. What is your favorite word? I love you (I know, I know...it's really three words)
2. What is your least favorite word? never
3. What turns you on, creatively, spiritually or emotionally? compassion
4. What turns you off? thinking only inside the box
5. What is your favorite curse word? fuck - and very creatively, I might add!
6. What sound or noise do you love? the ocean, my children's voices
7. What sound or noise do you hate? my children crying
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? ASL interpretor
9. What profession would you not like to do? nurse
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? You belong here? Let me double check my list...

I not only use all the brains I have, but all that I can borrow ~ Woodrow Wilson

No comments: