Wednesday, August 02, 2006

State of the Nation

Red Sox nation, that is.

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/article.jsp?ymd=20060801&content_id=1587773&vkey=news_bos&fext=.jsp&c_id=bos

Ok...so I'm not gonna lie. He is easy on the eyes. But beyond that...there is no catcher better prepared for a game, no catcher that can gear up the pitching staff like he can. Admittedly, I am one of those rabid Sox fans. Even more than that, I am a rabid Tek fan. Have been since the beginning; I'm not one of those female bandwagoners that just jumped on a few years ago when he started to make a name for himself in Boston, so don't even go there with me. And this RSF cannot fathom the Sox making it into the post season with Tek being out for the next 4 to 6 weeks. I hope I am overreacting. I am apt to do that at times. Just ask the Postman.

"I think there are only three things America will be known for 2,000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music, and baseball." ~ Gerald Early

No comments: