Thursday, July 20, 2006

First post...background history...


So this is it. My blog. I resisted for a long time...lurking on other blog sites, reading about other people's lives. So I thought I'd give it a whirl. I think most of it is coming from boredom. Until recently, I was a single mom, working full time. Now I am still a single mom...although that's not quite true as I do live with my significant other (known here as The Postman)...and I work part time from a home office...and my kids are spending a good part of the summer with their father. So that leaves me with a significant amount of free time on my hands.

I'm not sure what the plan is going forward. Will I blog every day? Will I use the space as a journal/personal diary and allow complete strangers into that very private space? Or will I just write about the daily grind? I haven't figured that all out...I am blessed with the ability to see the humor and ridiculousness of almost any situation so I'm sure that will come into play quite a bit!

For now...I leave you with this...the Captain and his summer 'do
.

No comments: