Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Gratefulness

I've been kinda in my mid-winter funk lately so I decided to write a few things I'm thankful for to remind myself that it ain't all so bad. Here we go!

1. My kids
2. The Postman
3. Hot coffee
4. Spaceheaters
5. Tax returns
6. Fleece socks and blankets (anyone see a trend? It's cold here today!)
7. Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Butter Oil Gel
8. Yummy smelling shower gel
9. Washers and dryers
10. Crockpots
11. My friend Jen who "prettifies" me
12. Heart Shaped frosted sugar cookies
13. The library
14. Allergy medication
15. Someone that plows our driveway for us
16. Being able to work from home
17. iPods
18. Freedom
19. Sunny days (even if they are COLD!)
20. Swiffer vacuums

Gratitude is the memory of the heart. ~Jean Baptiste Massieu, translated from French

3 comments:

tripleZmom said...

I love your quotes and your list!

tekfan33 said...

Thanks! Sometimes I need to remind myself...

tekfan33 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.