Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Momma Bears

My son and his friend, S, are apparently being bullied at school.

S's mother called me last night to discuss. We decided to tag team the teacher and the principal this morning to see what they were going to do about it. Nothing liking facing two angry momma bears first thing in the AM. I like both of them, and we had good conversations. Mr. H (the teacher) will address his class today, and Mrs. W (the principal) will be meeting with the involved parties as a group to try to weed out the situation. She said I can expect a call later today or tomorrow with information on what was discussed and how she is handling the situation.

Today is a busy day. Halloween party, riding lessons, 6th grade trip meeting. Oh, and it's the end of the month which is an important and busy time in my line of work. I have done well so far this morning - laundry is almost caught up, household chores done, dinner in the crock pot. I have been working steadily since I got home from my meeting at school, and am just taking this quick break to update the blog.

The art of mothering is to teach the art of living to children. ~ Elain Heffner

No comments: