Friday, January 19, 2007

Snowday

Well here we are...again. The snow has forced the cancellation of school today. First time this school year - not bad considering it's January 19th.

It's January now...I kept up with the blog, for what? 7 whole posts spanning a week or two? Let's try this again.

I often feel like there is so much I have to say, but not the appropriate forum. I guess I still struggle with that the most in relation to blogging. Do I really want all of it out there in cyberspace for anyone to read and comment on?

What has happened since my last blog? School started. My work at home status became permament. The Red Sox did not make the playoffs. The Patriots did - so far. The Democrats took over. The holidays came and went. My children swam with dolphins in Florida. Each day we have settled in more and more in our new lives.

So here we go...another try.

No comments: