Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Dude. Seriously.

Um, yeah. It snowed again yesterday. Like 15 inches or some such shit. (For those of you who have read 100 things about Tekfan...I wasn't kidding when I said I do not enjoy snow after Christmas).


The kiddos didn't have school today...and after we dug out and the weather cleared, we took a trip to WalMart for another tote to store Christmas decorations in. (Side note: Just how did we collect that much more Christmas stuff this year that warrants another whole tote - that is almost fully filled?!). Anyway, at intersections, I couldn't see past the ginormous snow banks to look for oncoming traffic. Much more of this and we will be tunneling to the grocery store until March or April.


So now all the decorations are packed away and the long winter months loom ahead. I need to make me some cash so I can spend weekends here:

That's actually P-Town, on the cape - which is no better weather wise than where I am, but it will have to do as an example of what warm weather looks like. And where I'd like to be.


Winter is nature's way of saying, "Up yours." ~Robert Byrne

No comments: